Pina Colada Bread PuddingFrom grizzlybear 5 years ago
- 1 lb bread pieces shopping list
- 1 can Pina Colada drink mix shopping list
- 6 oz pineapple juice shopping list
- 1 can milk, canned skim shopping list
- 1/2 cup cream of coconut shopping list
- 2 bananas 3 eggs shopping list
- 1/3 cup irish cream shopping list
- 1 cup raisins shopping list
- 8 oz pineapple in juice shopping list
- 1 tsp lemon peel, grated shopping list
How to make it
- Slice bananas crosswise.
- In blender or food processor fitted with metal blade, combine half of drink mix, pineapple juice, milk, cream of coconut, and banana slices.
- Process until pureed; pour puree into 6-cup bowl.
- Puree remaining half of liquid ingredients and banana slices with eggs and liqueur.
- Combine both purees.
- Combine raisins and crushed pineapple with juice; set aside.
- Place about 2/3 of bread cubes in crockpot; sprinkle 1/2 tsp grated lemon peel and spread 1 c raisin mixture over bread in slow-cooker.
- Top with remaining bread cubes; then with remaining lemon peel and raisin-pineapple mixture.
- Pour pureed ingredients into slow-cooker.
- Cover and cook on low 6 hours. Spoon pudding into dessert dishes and serve hot.
- Garnish with mint.
- If you prefer to serve this dessert cold, spoon into serving dish, cover and refrigerate; then eat later.
People Who Like This Dish 7
The Cookgrizzlybear CA
The Rating6 people
Mmmmm-mmmmm....pina colada bread pudding. Just traveled 2 hours on Sunday for the best pina colada ever....making the bread pudding in my own kitchen would be much more convenient. Definite party dessert!crabhappychick in Pittsburgh loved it
Wow, what a combo of ingredients! Talk about sending your taste buds on a journey! Sounds decadent!juels in Clayton loved it
OMG!!!!!! my favorite ingredients wow!!! LOVE IT
now just STOP IT !!! LOL
TINKminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!