Banana Banana BreadFrom vickiwo 7 years ago
- 2 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter shopping list
- 3/4 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 2 eggs, beaten shopping list
- 2 1/3 cups mashed overripe bananas shopping list
- 1 cup chopped nuts (walnuts perfered) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C)
- Lightly grease a 9x5 inch loaf pan.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, baking soda and salt.
- In a separate bowl, cream together butter and brown sugar.
- Stir in eggs, mashed bananas, and nuts into creamed butter until well blended.
- Stir banana mixture into flour mixture; stir just to moisten.
- Pour batter into prepared loaf pan.
- Bake in preheated oven for 60 to 65 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into center of the loaf comes out clean.
- Let bread cool in pan for 10 minutes, then turn out onto a wire rack.
People Who Like This Dish 198
The Cookvickiwo Noblesville, IN
The Rating32 people
Yum! I made this banana bread and my husband told me that it is the best banana bread I have ever made! That is a huge compliment for this recipe since I had already thought I had the perfect recipe. Thank you for a great post :Dshandy in Port Orchard loved it
The recipe was wonderful! It turned out fantastic, I'd been using my mothers recipe and just couldn't get it to work for me, this was fantastic though :) The beau loved it too!
Thanks - Keep the great recipes comingamandarose in Beaumont loved it
This is fantastic! The aroma while, and after, baking was so mouthwatering I could hardly wait to try it. I made two minor changes. I cut the brown sugar back to 1/2 cup and used whole wheat flour. It came out perfectly textured and delicious!magandab in Apple Valley loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!