2 by: Keni!!!

• mommyluvs2cook 13 years ago
    Fried Mexican Rice And Black Beans

So good! Made from can beans and left out the spicy. Great change from the norm!

Ham Steaks With Apple Mustard Sauce

Awesome! My sauce was thicker but still great! Burnt my steaks on one side but the sauce made up for it! It has a nice spicy kick!

Sorry my husband erased the pics already but luckily I got them on the recipe pages!!!! Take a look!
    Flag
  • keni 13 years ago said:
    thanks, luv... so glad they worked out for you.... thank you, as always, for trying them! :) :)

Glad the pics made it to the recipe pages, first! hehehe
    Flag
  • frankieanne 9 years ago said:
    I made this up tonight Fried Mexican Rice And Black Beans and was planning on using it as a side for my leftover roast. Ended up eating too much of it on its own - no room for roast. :) Posted what I did on the recipe.
    Flag
  • NPMarie 9 years ago said:
    Yummm I love beans & rice:) Bookmarked this:) I ALWAYS drain beans and rinse them as well! Love the pic Frankieanne:)
    Flag
  • mommyluvs2cook 9 years ago said:
    Good job FA! I REALLY don't remember how this tasted...it's been so long! Plus I don't remember if I drained the beans, but I may have, since I don't and have never liked that thick goopy stuff, blech! Glad you loved it Frankie, and now you can save your leftover roast for another night!!
    Flag

Have a comment? Join this group first →