Chicken Parmesan times 2!

• keni 15 years ago
    One from cnm and one from sparrow! I made both versions tonight,(yes, I was sharing, I didn't eat all of both of 'em, but I did have some of each :), and I ratedd, reviewed and photographed them both on their pages...

I picked up this one and cmn's version in another swap(which I accidentally added, too, sorry! :(, so I made them both, tonight :) (yes, I was sharing, I didn't eat all of both of 'em, but I did have some of each :)

Sparrow's was put together differently than I'd ever done, and the mushrooms left whole, and on top, were unique to her version, as far as I've seen...

she suggested an olive sauce, which I couldn't find, so I added some chopped Kalamatas to my own sauce...MMMMMM!! :) LOVED this addition.

cnm's was simpler to put together, and had green peppers and mushrooms sauteed together with fresh thyme and sage which were fantastic...the sage, especially, was just great...

I was very happy with both of them, and refuse to pick a favorite...both got 5 forks!

Hope you don't mind the photos, Sparrow, but, of course, feel free to remove them if you do...
    Flag
  • sparow64 15 years ago said:
    Thank you for the compliments, ratings, AND photos!! It's rare for me to actually get a pic taken....I would draw back a nub if I tried! LOL On the days that I manage to get supper ready before Bryan gets home I can get a pic...otherwise...no way! LOL Glad you liked it.
    Flag
  • keni 15 years ago said:
    oh I'm glad you don't mind the photos... phew :)

anyone around here now knows if they wanna eat what I'm makin', they'll patient enough to wait for the pic! ;)

And, I'll say, here, again, that ANYONE has my full permission to post photos on my recipes' pages... I'm always honored!

Flag
  • lilliancooks 15 years ago said:
    Those are 2 very unique chicken parm recipes! Great job!:)

Ditto on the photos!:)
    Flag
  • Good4U 10 years ago said:
    Scrumptious Baked Chicken Parmesan
    I am still looking for the second recipe mentioned?
    Plus this other review by Mommyluvs2cook and Detroittokyo
    Scrumptious Baked Chicken Parmesan
    Flag
  • lovebreezy 10 years ago said:
    Do you think she transposed the letters of Cmnjersey to CNM and it's this recipe?
    Chicken Parmesan My Way
    Flag
  • Good4U 10 years ago said:
    Thanks Lovebreezy:) That link is now done:)
    Flag

Have a comment? Join this group first →