Pineapple Sweet Potato MuffinsFrom peetabear 7 years ago
- 1 cup cut or whole canned Louisiana yams, pureed shopping list
- 1 can crushed pineapple (8 ounce), drained shopping list
- 1 teaspoon orange zest shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 2/3 cup sugar shopping list
- ½ cup walnuts, chopped shopping list
- 2 cups all purpose flour shopping list
- 1 tablespoon baking powder shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- ½ teaspoon salt shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- In a medium bowl, combine sweet potatoes, pineapple, orange zest, eggs and sugar. Stir until well combined. Stir in walnuts.
- In a large bowl combine flour, powder, soda and salt.
- Pour wet ingredients over dry ingredients and fold until dry ingredients are just moistened. Do not cover mix.
- Spray muffin tins with nonstick cooking spray.
- Spoon about ¼ cup batter into each cup. If there is not enough batter to fill the tin, put a small amount of water in the empty ones. Bake for 16 to 20 minutes.
- Makes 14-16 servings
The Cookpeetabear Mid-hudson Valley, NY
The Rating8 people
=)pinkpasta in Upstate loved it
This is one I'll be trying for sure. I love muffins to take to work & it's nice to find one that's a little different. 5 forksbrianna in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!