Zucchini And Basil LasagnaFrom rapunzel 5 years ago
- 2 cups fat-free cottage cheese shopping list
- 1 cup chopped fresh basil shopping list
- 1 large egg shopping list
- cooking spray shopping list
- 4 cups chopped zucchini shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped onion shopping list
- 2 cups bottled spicy tomato pasta sauce (such as Newman's Own) shopping list
- 9 oven-ready lasagna noodles (such as Barilla) shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a food processor; process until smooth.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat. Add zucchini and onion; sauté 5 minutes or until tender. Stir in sauce; remove from heat.
- Spread 1/4 cup zucchini mixture in bottom of a 13 x 9-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray. Arrange 3 noodles over zucchini mixture; top with one-third cottage cheese mixture, one-third zucchini mixture, and one-third mozzarella. Repeat procedure with the remaining noodles, cottage cheese mixture, zucchini mixture, and mozzarella.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 45 minutes. Uncover and bake an additional 15 minutes or until lasagna is thoroughly heated.
The Cookrapunzel Private, FL
The Rating8 people
I have bookmarked and will be making this weekend...it looks wonderful, I love basil!gramma58 in Chesterfield loved it
Simply perfect!juels in Clayton loved it
I try it today , it was delicious and I made the tomato sacue from scratch I love it so much, although I brook an expensive dish today :(
Thanks for posting.Jackyspring in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!