Pork From AlgeriaFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 15 ounce can tomatoes shopping list
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter shopping list
- 1/2 cup water shopping list
- 1 teaspoon chicken broth base shopping list
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced white onion shopping list
- 1 green pepper cut into thin strips shopping list
- 8 ounces fresh mushrooms sliced shopping list
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil shopping list
- 3 teaspoons dried oregano shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper shopping list
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon chili oil shopping list
- 2 pounds pork tenderloin shopping list
How to make it
- Sauté onion, pepper and mushrooms in peanut oil and chili oil.
- Stir in oregano, red pepper, garlic and salt then sauté until crisp tender.
- Drain juice from tomatoes and combine juice, peanut butter, water and chicken broth base.
- Chop up tomatoes and combine into peanut butter/juice mixture.
- Put pork in baking dish then top with vegetables.
- Pour peanut butter tomato mixture over top then cover with foil and bake at 350 for 1-1/2 hours.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating4 people
I like the spices for this. Sounds really good.joe1155 in Munchen loved it
This sounds really good!markeverett in Riverside loved it
Have to try this!cuzpat in Sikeston loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!