Shrimp With Lime And CilantroFrom linebb956 4 years ago
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice shopping list
- 1/4 cup orange marmalade shopping list
- 3 large garlic cloves, minced shopping list
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro, finely chopped shopping list
- 4 tablespoons olive oil shopping list
- 1 tablespoon low sodium soy sauce shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes shopping list
- 1 lb shrimp shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Whisk together lime juice, marmalade, garlic, cilantro, 3 tablespoons of oil, soy sauce, red pepper flakes and salt and pepper (to taste).
- Reserve 1/3 cup of marinade in a small bowl for dipping.
- Put shrimp in a large ziplock bag and cover with the remaining marinade.
- Refrigerate for about 45 minutes.
- Do not marinade longer this will cook the shrimp and make tough.
- Drain shrimp and lightly pat dry with paper towels.
- In a large non-stick skillet, over moderately high heat, heat 1 and 1/2 teaspoons oil.
- Saute 1/2 the shrimp.
- Repeat with remaining 1 and 1/2 teaspoons oil and shrimp.
- Serve with reserved dipping sauce.
The Cooklinebb956 La Feria, TX
The Rating9 people
What terrific flavors. Can't wait to try it 5 forks!victoriaregina in USA loved it
Lovin' it! The combo of lime, orange marmalade and garlic sounds amazing! Thanks for sharing. Five!mrsc543 in North Reading loved it
Terrific flavor combo in this dish! High Five to you :+Dchefelaine in Muskoka loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!