Pork Lo MeinFrom mrsc543 6 years ago
How to make it
- Cook noodles in a large amount of boiling salted water until tender; drain and rinse with cold water. Drain well and set aside.
- Thinly slice the pork into bite-size strips (it is easier to slice if partially frozen). Set aside.
- Mince the garlic.
- Combine the oyster sauce, soy sauce and sugar and set aside.
- Preheat wok or large skillet over high heat.
- Add the oil and stir fry green onion and garlic for 1 minute.
- Remove the onion.
- Add more oil, if necessary, and add half of the pork to wok. Stir fry for 3 minutes. Remove pork.
- Stir fry remaining pork for 3 minutes and then return all the pork to the wok.
- Add the cooled noodles, onions, and oyster sauce mixture. Using two spatulas or spoons, lightly toss the mixture for 3 to 4 minutes or until noodles are heated through.
People Who Like This Dish 22
The Cookmrsc543 North Reading, MA
The Rating12 people
I made this today using one pound of shrimp. The instructions didn't say what to do with the green onion so I cut them into 1/2" pieces. I also did not have fresh noodles so I boiled the dry. I used 4 ounces of dry noodles as they double when ...morefrankieanne in Ukiah loved it
one word DELICIOUS! thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
YuMMMMMY!!m2googee in Tomball loved it