Pork Lo MeinFrom mrsc543 5 years ago
How to make it
- Cook noodles in a large amount of boiling salted water until tender; drain and rinse with cold water. Drain well and set aside.
- Thinly slice the pork into bite-size strips (it is easier to slice if partially frozen). Set aside.
- Mince the garlic.
- Combine the oyster sauce, soy sauce and sugar and set aside.
- Preheat wok or large skillet over high heat.
- Add the oil and stir fry green onion and garlic for 1 minute.
- Remove the onion.
- Add more oil, if necessary, and add half of the pork to wok. Stir fry for 3 minutes. Remove pork.
- Stir fry remaining pork for 3 minutes and then return all the pork to the wok.
- Add the cooled noodles, onions, and oyster sauce mixture. Using two spatulas or spoons, lightly toss the mixture for 3 to 4 minutes or until noodles are heated through.
The Cookmrsc543 North Reading, MA
The Rating11 people
one word DELICIOUS! thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
YuMMMMMY!!m2googee in Tomball loved it
I love pork lo mein.
This is simple and quick. Not a ton of ingredients. I LOVE IT!
linebb956 in La Feria loved it