Hunka triple Chocolate CookiesFrom peetabear 4 years ago
- 2 12-ounce packages semisweet chocolate pieces (4 cups) shopping list
- 4 ounces unsweetened chocolate shopping list
- 1/4 cup butter (no substitutions) shopping list
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 1-1/3 cups sugar shopping list
- 2 teaspoons vanilla shopping list
- 2 to 3 cups broken walnuts, toasted shopping list
- Melted white chocolate shopping list
- Melted semisweet chocolate shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Lightly grease large cookie sheets; set aside.
- 2. In a heavy saucepan, heat one package of the semisweet chocolate pieces, the unsweetened chocolate and the butter until melted, stirring constantly. Transfer to a large mixing bowl to cool slightly.
- 3. Mix flour, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
- 4. Add eggs, sugar, and vanilla to chocolate mixture; beat with an electric mixer. Add flour mixture and beat on low speed till well mixed. Stir in remaining chocolate pieces and nuts.
- 5. Using 1/4 cup of the dough for each cookie, drop the dough 3 inches apart on lightly greased cookie sheets. Flatten slightly.
- 6. Bake the cookies in a 350 degree F oven for 12 to 15 minutes or until the edges are firm and the surface is dull and cracked. Let stand for 2 minutes on cookie sheets. Remove; cool on wire racks. Drizzle with melted white chocolate and semisweet chocolate. Makes 24 cookies.
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cookpeetabear Mid-hudson Valley, NY
The Rating9 people
Yum, this certainly deserves a 5. Great post Peeta, thanks for sharing.henrie in Savannah loved it
High 5 for sure! sound so good!cuzpat in Sikeston loved it
Mostly chocolate and nuts works for me. Five forks and more!mrsc543 in North Reading loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!