V8 CHICKEN FETTUCINEFrom ozsmom 4 years ago
- 2 tbsp all-purpose flour shopping list
- 2 cups V8 juice shopping list
- 1 tsp. garlic powder shopping list
- 2 tbsp. vegetable oil shopping list
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts halves shopping list
- 1 large green pepper, chopped shopping list
- 1 medium onion, chopped shopping list
- 4 cups hot cooked regular or spinach fettuccine shopping list
How to make it
- Stir the flour, vegetable juice and garlic powder in a medium bowl. Set aside.
- Heat half the oil in a 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and cook until it's well browned on both sides.
- Remove the chicken from the skillet.
- Reduce the heat to medium and add the remaining oil. Add the pepper and onion and cook until they're tender-crisp.
- Add the flour mixture to the skillet.
- Cook and stir over medium-high heat until the mixture boils and thickens.
- Return the chicken to the skillet.
- Cover and cook for 5 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through. Serve with the fettuccine.
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cookozsmom Nepean, CA
The Rating8 people
different tastey chicken thanks high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Delicious sounding, and I have to try this.
5 from me.
Edspinach1948 in Dorchester-Boston loved it
I'm all for the minimalist's style of cooking but I believe you have gone one step under the line. This dish needs some serious salt and pepper to bring out the flavor. And maybe a couple more spices.pointsevenout in Athens loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!