Tex-Mex White LasagnaFrom pleclare 7 years ago
- 1 pkg. (16 oz) frozen vegetables such as broccoli,black beans,corn and red pepper blend shopping list
- 1 jar (16 oz) Alfredo pasta sauce shopping list
- 1/4 tsp salt shopping list
- 1 container ricotta cheese (15 oz) shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 2 Tbs chopped fresh cilantro shopping list
- 1 tsp dry southwest seasoning mix shopping list
- 12 no-boil lasagna noodles (from 9 oz. pkg) shopping list
- 1 pkg (8 oz) Mexican-style shredded cheese blend,2 cups shopping list
How to make it
- Cook vegetables according to pkg. directions. Dreain well;reserve. Meanwhile ,combine Alfredo sauce ,1-1/2 c water and salt ;reserve.
- In seperate bowl,combine ricotta,egg,1 Tbs. cilantro and seasoning.
- In 12'" non-stick skillet,spread 1 c sauce mixture;top with 4 lasagna noodles,breaking to fil,1/2 of ricotta mxture,1/2 vegetables and 2/3 c shredded cheese.
- Repeat,ending with remaining 4 noodles and sauce mixture.
- Over med heat,bring to simmer,about 10 mins. Cover;reduce heat to med-low and cook until noodles are tender,30 mins. Sprinkle with remaining 2/3 c cheese;cook,uncovered until melted,5 mins.
- Let stand 10 mins.before serving. Sprinkle with remaining 1 Tbs. cilantro
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating5 people
Now this is a variation of Lasagna that I must try. Thank you for sharing.
5 forks from me.
EDspinach1948 in Dorchester-Boston loved it
a 5 from me yummy!cuzpat in Sikeston loved it
Got to try this. Five!mrsc543 in North Reading loved it