Mushroom Basil Stuffed Grilled Chicken BreastsFrom keni 6 years ago
- 4lbs boneless, skinless chicken breasts, pounded to about 1/2 inch(hopefully this will be about 1 large breast per person) shopping list
- 12oz fresh mushrooms, diced shopping list
- 4 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- sea or kosher salt and fresh ground pepper shopping list
- 2 sticks butter, 1 softened, 1 melted shopping list
- 1/2 cup fresh Parmesan, grated shopping list
- 1/4 cup fresh basil, finely chopped shopping list
- 1 lime shopping list
- 1/2t garlic powder shopping list
- 1/4t cayenne(I use about 1t) shopping list
How to make it
- Combine 1 stick softened butter, mushrooms, garlic, Parmesan, basil, salt, pepper and juice from 1/2 lime and mix until thoroughly combined.
- Lay chicken breasts out and place small amount of stuffing mixture toward one edge, and roll chicken over filling and continue to roll, securing with toothpicks along sides, and middle.
- Add juice from other 1/2 of lime, salt, pepper, garlic powder and cayenne to melted butter.
- Grill over medium heat, starting with seam side down to sear them closed. Baste with the butter/lime mixture while cooking, and flip once.
- Cook until golden brown and temperature reaches 165.
People Who Like This Dish 22
The Cookkeni Sweet Home, AL
The Rating5 people
The chicken breasts look delicious!a1patti in Salem loved it
Love it!victoriaregina in USA loved it
This is right up our alley, can't wait to try it!sparow64 in Sweetwater loved it