Porcupine MeatballsFrom sweetwords 6 years ago
- 1/2 cup uncooked long grain rice shopping list
- 1/2 cup water shopping list
- 1/3 cup chopped onion shopping list
- 1 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/2 tsp celery salt shopping list
- 1/8 tsp black pepper shopping list
- 1/8 tsp garlic powder shopping list
- 1 lb. ground chuck shopping list
- 2 Tablespoons oil shopping list
- 15 oz. tomato sauce shopping list
- 1 cup water shopping list
- 2 Tablespoons light brown sugar shopping list
- 2 tsp Worcestershire shopping list
How to make it
- Combine the first seven ingredients.
- Add beef and mix very well.
- Shape into 1-1/2" balls.
- In a large skillet, brown meatballs in oil; drain.
- Combine rest of ingredients; pour over meatballs.
- Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 1 hour.
- Don't eat them with mashed potatoes!
The Cooksweetwords Raleigh, MS
The Rating8 people
One of my fav meatballs of all time. Thanks for the recipe, been ages since I made them.dee in Tampa loved it
This sounds very good. Good comment on the mash potatoes. Way waste space with potatoes when more meat balls will fit, yummmmmmmmm! You did good. JJthegoldminer in Sacramento loved it
Brat, you made me hungry reading the ingredients!JJthegoldminer in Sacramento loved it