White Bean Ham And Tomato SoupFrom mrsc543 6 years ago
- 2 cups diced onions shopping list
- 2 Tbsp olive oil shopping list
- 48 oz can chicken broth shopping list
- 28 oz can plum tomatoes, drained and diced shopping list
- 2 (16 oz) cans white beans, drained and rinsed shopping list
- 1 cup diced boiled or baked ham shopping list
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese shopping list
How to make it
- In a large heavy pot, over medium-high heat, cook and stir onions in oil for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Add broth, tomatoes, beans and ham; heat to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Stir in cheese just before serving.
- ***Note: Another add in could be frozen, chopped spinach and a dash of nutmeg and or some small pasta such as ditalini!
The Cookmrsc543 North Reading, MA
The Rating7 people
Mmmmm! I've got a pot of soup on now :)jett2whit in Union City loved it
I can do this!!Thanks for sharing 5 forkstwertsfirst in McDonough loved it
Easy and i bet it good! high 5cuzpat in Sikeston loved it