JaegerschnitzelFrom smurfetta 7 years ago
How to make it
- In a large skillet, sauté the mushrooms in butter. Remove from pan and reserve.
- Sauté cutlets briefly. Remove from pan and reserve.
- Add flour and stir until just fragrant.
- Add stock and wine, stirring until smooth and slightly thickened.
- Return mushrooms and veal to pan.
- Heat through and serve.
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cooksmurfetta Huntsville, AL
The Rating4 people
All of the above comments apply.anniemay in Huntsville loved it
this is a must try...love all the ingredients and I love schnitzels as well...thanks again for the great recipe.paprikamama in Lake Mary loved it
Husband loves this! Will give it a try, thanks!jlophoenixrising in Riley loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!