Spaghetti SauceFrom bubbles 7 years ago
- 8 oz fresh mushrooms, sliced and sauteed in butter shopping list
- 1 (28 oz) can of diced tomatoes shopping list
- 1 1/2 lbs of ground beef shopping list
- 2 tbspn of olive oil shopping list
- 2 (16 oz) cans of tomato sauce shopping list
- 1 (6 oz) can of tomato paste shopping list
- 1 medium chopped onion shopping list
- 2 cloves of minced garlic shopping list
- 1 dash of salt shopping list
- 1 tspn of italian seasoning shopping list
- 2 bay leaves shopping list
- 1 tspn of oregano shopping list
- 1 tspn of dried basil shopping list
How to make it
- Get a large skillet add your olive oil, pepper, garlic, bay leaves, oregano, basil and italian seasoning.
- Start browing the ground beef in that and add the onion.
- Once your meat is browned your going to mix in the tomoato sauce, diced tomatoes and tomato paste.
- Make sure that your stirring it, bring this to a simmer over medium heat.
- Now go ahead and put a lid on it and allow it to simmer for about 1-1/2 hours.
- After pouring onto your noodle you can use your mushrooms for garnish topped with parmesan cheese.
The Cookbubbles Sacamento, CA
The Rating6 people
Get my 5 forks for sure. It WILL go in my keeper book. Thanks for posting it
Donnie :)donman in Hammond loved it
Say.......Uhhhh..........What peppers are you referring to that are in the destructions but not in the ingredient list?
I'm making this right now without the benefit of any peppers.pointsevenout in Athens loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!