Baklava CupsFrom tuilelaith 5 years ago
- 1/2 cup pistachios shopping list
- 1/2 cup walnuts shopping list
- 1/2 cup almonds shopping list
- 1 lemon, zested shopping list
- 1/4 cup, plus 3 tablespoons sugar shopping list
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted shopping list
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 2 boxes mini filo shells, 15 shells each shopping list
- 1/2 cup water shopping list
- 1/4 cup honey shopping list
How to make it
- Special equipment: 2 (12-cup) mini cupcake pans, food processor Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place pistachios, walnuts and almonds on a baking sheet and toast in oven until golden and fragrant, about 8 minutes.
- Let nuts cool slightly and add to a food processor along with the lemon zest, 3 tablespoons of sugar, butter, cinnamon, salt, and vanilla and pulse to combine.
- Place mini fillo shells in wells of 2 mini cupcake pans.
- Add 1 teaspoon of the nut mixture into each shell.
- Bake until filling is hot, about 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan over medium heat add the water, 1/4 cup sugar and honey and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to a simmer and cook until reduced and slightly thickened, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Pour 1 teaspoon syrup into each cup and allow it to soak in, then repeat with another teaspoon.
- Refrigerate at least 5 hours, or overnight.
The Cooktuilelaith Columbia, MO
The Rating10 people
These are yummy. I posted them here 1 month ago!!pleclare in Framingham loved it
High Five! Keep 'em coming! :+Dchefelaine in Muskoka loved it
great post..^5peetabear in mid-hudson valley loved it
Cookies And Sweets451 members
Mediterannean Cuisine135 members
Ethnic Family Traditions Our Heritage Together134 members
Hosting A Partywhat To Serve20 members
Traditional Recipes30 members
A Tea Party71 members
Desserts Desserts Everywhere49 members
Finger Food51 members