Mexican Taco StewFrom valinkenmore 7 years ago
- 1/2 pound ground beef or turkey shopping list
- 1 medium onion, chopped shopping list
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped shopping list
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning shopping list
- 2 cups chicken broth shopping list
- 1 large zucchini or summer squash, cut into small cubes shopping list
- 1 (15-ounce) can black or pinto bean shopping list
- 1 (14.5-ounce) can diced tomatoes shopping list
- 1 cup canned or frozen corn kernels shopping list
- 1 cup medium salsa, or to your liking shopping list
- cilantro, sour cream, avocado or cheese for garnish shopping list
- corn or flour tortillas or tortilla chips on the side shopping list
How to make it
- Brown meat in a large pot over medium high heat. Drain, remove and set aside. In the same pot, sauté onion and garlic until onion is translucent. Add meat back to pot and sprinkle mixture with taco seasoning to blend. Add remaining ingredients and simmer, covered, stirring occasionally, 15 to 20 minutes.
People Who Like This Dish 11
The Cookvalinkenmore Malott, WA
The Rating9 people
Oh yeah, making this for dinner tonight!sabrinarose in Saratoga loved it
Um Um god. Love it.
5 forks form me.
EDspinach1948 in Dorchester-Boston loved it
luv this taco stew thanks high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!