A Special Grilled Cheese SandwichFrom choclytcandy 5 years ago
- 1 loaf bread of your choice shopping list
- butter, softened (enough to grill the sandwiches) shopping list
- Filling for 1 Sandwich: shopping list
- 2 tbs gourmayo with chipotle (flavored mayonnaise made by FRENCH'S) shopping list
- 2 slices sharp cheddar cheese shopping list
- 2 tbs real crumbled bacon shopping list
- 1/4 whole avocado, thinly sliced shopping list
How to make it
- For each sandwich, spread softened butter on 2 thick slices of bread. Place 1 slice, butter side down in heavy skillet.
- Spread with 1tbs gourmayo and 1 slice cheese.
- Sprinkle with 2 tbs crumbled bacon and avocado slices. Top with second slice of cheese and remaining slice of bread spread with 1 tbs gourmayo.
- Heat skillet on medium to high and cook about 2 minutes or until light golden brown and cheese melts.
- Turn sandwich over and cook another 2 minutes or until cheese melts completely.
- I think Gourmayo has been discontinued. You can make your own by adding chipotle seasoning to your regular mayonnaise.
The Cookchoclytcandy IN
The Rating11 people
Bacon, avocado, chipolte and cheddar cheese....Is this heaven or what? Five forks!!!mrsc543 in North Reading loved it
Ditto to everything said above :) (i'd be using veggie bacon though, but still will be ridiculously yummy!!) Thanks for sharing! :)aluminum_chef in Montreal loved it
This sounds absolutely fantastic !neon in Westland loved it