Cranberry CandyFrom valinkenmore 6 years ago
How to make it
- Heat jellied cranberry sauce in medium saucepan until melted. Remove from heat and slowly add jello until it is dissolved, then add sugar until it is dissolved. Heat to boiling for 2 minutes. Remove from heat and add pecans, stir well.
- Spray an 8'X8" pan lightly with Pam - don't use a flavored Pam. Pour in cranberry mixture and let it set for 12 hours on the counter in a cool place. Cut in 1" squares and roll in sugar - coating them well.
- Let them ripen for 2 days before eating.
People Who Like This Dish 12
- mommabaker Nowhere, Us
- lisa1919 Nowhere, Us
- minitindel THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY, CA
- spinach1948 Dorchester-Boston, MA
- pleclare Framingham, MA
- dollhead Mechanicville, US
- peetabear Mid-hudson Valley, NY
- djimmey EATONVILLE, WA
- millie9 West Sacramento, CA
- sapa WISC RAPIDS, WI
- Plus 2 othersFrom around the world!
The Cookvalinkenmore Malott, WA
The Rating11 people
oh boy I can't wait to make these.. I don't think I will wait for the holidays though!! five forks..
peetabear in mid-hudson valley loved it
OMG! I can't wait to try these. Pretty too!justjakesmom in Everett loved it
I've seen the comment that you left on my Memphis-Style Barbecue Sauce and thanking Donna for the comments on this one & even on Pecan Penuche.When I seen the comments.I was like "WHAT".I just thought that I would let you know about that.
...moresandygalesmith in Saint Joseph loved it