Praline Pudding CakeFrom hot_it_up 6 years ago
- 3/4 cup dark brown sugar, packed shopping list
- 1 1/4 cups plus 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour, divided shopping list
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans shopping list
- 1 tablespoon baking powder shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 cup milk shopping list
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted ( gonna use butter) shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 3/4 cups boiling water shopping list
- 2 cups whipped topping shopping list
- Chopped pecans for topping shopping list
How to make it
- Combine brown sugar and the 1 tablespoon flour in a small bowl.
- In another larger bowl, Add 1 1/4 cups flour leveled with a knife. Combine with granulated sugar, the 1/3 cup pecans, baking powder and salt in a medium bowl; make a well in center of mixture.
- Combine milk, butter and vanilla extract in a bowl; add to flour mixture. Stir just until moist.
- Spread batter into an 8-inch square baking pan; sprinkle with brown sugar mixture. Pour boiling water over batter (do not stir). Bake for 35 minutes or until pudding is bubbly and cake springs back lightly in center.
- Serve warm with whipped topping. Garnish with pecans..
The Cookhot_it_up Columbiana, AL
The Rating10 people
wow! gonna put in my try and keper ile at home thanks luv itmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Love it!! got to give it a try! five forksgoodeat in Benton loved it
Awesome! 5 Forks... =)pinkpasta in Upstate loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!