Flatbread Tacos with Ranch Sour CreamFrom pleclare 4 years ago
- 1 c sour cream shopping list
- 2 tsp ranch salad dressing mix shopping list
- 1 tsp lemon juice shopping list
- 1-1/2 lbs ground beef shopping list
- 1 can (15 oz) pinto beans,rinsed and drained shopping list
- 1 can (14-1/2 oz) diced tomatoes,undrained shopping list
- 1 envelope taco seasoning shopping list
- 1 Tbs hot pepper sauce shopping list
- 1 tube(16.3oz) large refrigerated biscuits shopping list
- Optional Toppings: sliced ripe olives,shredded lettuce,cheddar cheese shopping list
How to make it
- In small bowl,combine sour cream,dressing mix and lemon juice;chill till serving.
- In large skillet cook beef over med. heat till no longer pink;drain. Add the beans,tomatoes,taco seasoning and pepper sauce;heat through.
- Meanwhile,roll out each biscuit into a 6" circle. In a small non-stick skillet over med. heat,cook each biscuit for 30-60 seconds on each sideor till golden brown;keep warm.
- To serve,spread each flatbread with 2 Tbs ranch sour cream;top each with 2/3 c meat mixture. sprinkle with toppings,if desired
People Who Like This Dish 7
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating9 people
Wow, this sounds extremely good, great idea for biscuits. You have my 5henrie in Savannah loved it
Sounds different. \0
Jeffhot_it_up in Columbiana loved it
this gets my high 5 - this sounds like something that once again will be on the menu for Football Sundayravenseyes in Belcamp loved it