Avocado Deviled EggsFrom hot_it_up 6 years ago
- 12eggs shopping list
- 1/2 CUP mayonnaise shopping list
- 4 tsp Dijon mustard shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/4 tbs pepper shopping list
- 1 tbs minced garlic shopping list
- 1/2 red bell pepper finely diced shopping list
- 1/2 med onion finely diced shopping list
- 1 stalk celery finely diced shopping list
- 1 large avocado shopping list
- paprika and pimentos for garnish shopping list
How to make it
- Hard boil and cool eggs. Remove shells, slice in half and remove yolk. Set aside white to be filled.
- Saute onions, peppers and celery until tender. Add garlic and saute for one minute. Place sauted veggies into blender and puree. Add yolks, mayo, mustard, salt, pepper and avocado and blend well.
- Fill egg whites and sprinkle with Paprika and couple of pimentos.
People Who Like This Dish 11
The Cookhot_it_up Columbiana, AL
The Rating12 people
Another avocado goodie! 5 forks!thegreenapron in Austin loved it
This is a must save!! thanks!! five forksgoodeat in Benton loved it
love all things like this!midgelet in Eastern loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!