Oriental Asparagus SaladFrom twill10 7 years ago
- Oriental asparagus Salad shopping list
- 1 pound asparagus,cut into 2-inch pieces shopping list
- 2 Tablespoons soy sauce shopping list
- 1 Tablespoon vegetable oil shopping list
- 1 Tablespoon vinegar shopping list
- 1 1/2 Tsp. sugar shopping list
- 1 Tsp. sesame seeds,toasted shopping list
- 1/4 to 1/2 tsp. ground ginger shopping list
- 1/4 Tsp. ground cumin shopping list
How to make it
- In a saucepan,cook the asparagus in a small amount of water until crisp-tender,about 3-4 minutes. Drain well and place in a large bowl. Combine soy sauce,oil, vinegar,sugar,sesame seeds,ginger and cumin: pour over asparagus and toss to coat. Cover and chill for 1 hour. Drain before serving. Yield: 4 servings.
- shopping list
The Cooktwill10 Cape Girardeau, MO
The Rating4 people
Wow, 5 salads in one recipe! Great, great post my friend and all of them sound wonderful. Can't wait to try them out - just in the order you gave them as I already have the asparagus in the fridge!
Have a great evening,
Valerievalinkenmore in Malott loved it
Love that there are so many great ideas in one place. High 5 & Bookmarked. Thank you.
Jo & Leejolielives in The Catskill Plateau loved it
thanks for all of the salad recipes. It is nice to have them all together. ^5a1patti in Salem loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!