SCHLOTZSKYS DELI BREADFrom midgelet 6 years ago
- 1/2 cup lukewarm water shopping list
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar shopping list
- 1 package yeast shopping list
- 3/4 cup lukewarm milk shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 2 1/2 cups bread flour (all-purpose will work) shopping list
- cornmeal shopping list
How to make it
- Stir water, sugar and yeast together and set aside.
- Dissolve baking soda in 1/2 tablespoon warm water in medium bowl.
- Add warm milk, salt and 1 cup flour; beat till smooth.
- Beat in yeast mixture and remaining flour (batter will be thick and sticky, but not as thick as normal bread batter).
- Spray two pie pans with cooking spray and dust with cornmeal.
- Divide dough and place in pie pans, cover and let rise for 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F and bake for 20 minutes till golden. or done
- Cool 1 hour and cut in 4ths.
- Use for any deli sandwiches
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating5 people
Great bread recipe and it's exactly what I was looking for. Thank you and high 5.chacha in New York loved it
I really do love their bread! Soft, chewy, great texture and it holds together well! Along with Honey Wheat, this is probably my favorite bread!
cliff in Nederland loved it
Simple & no knead bread is Bread I need. High 5 & thank you:)
Jo & Leejolielives in The Catskill Plateau loved it
Make Your Ingredients222 members
Copy Cat Recipes370 members
Dont Knock It Till You Try It74 members
Easy And Delicious86 members
Knead That Dough Bread And Beyond47 members
All Things Vegetarian65 members
International Baking67 members