Reduced Calorie Chocolate Peanut Butter FluffsFrom krumkake 7 years ago
- 9 reduced fat graham cracker squares, crushed finely shopping list
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted shopping list
- 2 cups light or fat-free Cool Whip shopping list
- 1 cup 1% milk shopping list
- ½ cup, plus 1 tablespoon creamy peanut butter shopping list
- 1 (1.4 ounce) package sugar-free chocolate pudding mix shopping list
How to make it
- Line 12 muffin cups with paper liners; set aside.
- In small bowl, combine graham crumbs and melted butter; press about 1 tablespoon mixture into each lined muffin cup.
- Top each cup with about 2 teaspoons Cool Whip.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the peanut butter and milk together on low speed.
- Add the pudding mix and beat for 1 minute.
- Fold in remaining Cool Whip.
- Distribute evenly among the muffin cups.
- Freeze for several hours or overnight.
- To serve, remove fluffs from freezer, peel off liner and let stand at room temperature to soften slightly, about 5 minutes.
- NOTE: each fluff is about 140 calories and 12 grams of carbs
People Who Like This Dish 46
The Cookkrumkake Chicago Suburbs, IL
The Rating6 people
Sounds yummy...my husband loves Reese Cups, he's sure to love this!!angelgal in New Philadelphia loved it
Okay Krum you get my vote for the BEST sweets on this web site! Thanks again for something good and wow..it's low fat!! We are thinking alike again....Im getting ready to post some healthy(well a little better for you) cookies!!michellem in Idaho loved it
Krum... this sounds great...I can fix this for my expecting daughter in law....Thanks for the wonderful post..zena824 in Somewhere, USA loved it