Potato SkinsFrom thenewagecook 4 years ago
- 3 medium-size russet potatoes (about 1 1/2 pounds) shopping list
- 2oz. of shredded parmesan cheese shopping list
- 2oz. of shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- 3 - 4 strips of bacon (thick cut, cooked, drained and crumbled)) shopping list
- 1/4 cup sliced green onion tops shopping list
- fresh ground black pepper (to taste) shopping list
- 1/4 cup of sour cream (topping for serving) shopping list
How to make it
- (Preheat the oven to 375F.)
- Wash the potatoes and bake them for approximately 50 minutes,
- or until tender.
- Remove from oven and let cool.
- Cut each potato in half. With a spoon, scoop out potato pulp leaving 1/4-inch of potato in each half.
- (You can use the potato pulse for mashed potatoes, etc...)
- Place potato skins in a lightly greased baking dish and fill each skin with cheddar cheese and the cooked bacon. Divide evenly between each skin. Bake for 7 - 10 minutes or until the cheese has melted. Remove from oven and top with sour cream and green onions.
The Cookthenewagecook Miami, FL
The Rating5 people
Love these. Thanks for the post!
Joymariemystic_river1 in Bradenton loved it
how can you go wrong with this !! great post..fivepeetabear in mid-hudson valley loved it
Sounds great - do you cook the bacon and put it in the skins or is it raw in the skins? Just curious.valinkenmore in Malott loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!