Potato SkinsFrom thenewagecook 7 years ago
- 3 medium-size russet potatoes (about 1 1/2 pounds) shopping list
- 2oz. of shredded parmesan cheese shopping list
- 2oz. of shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- 3 - 4 strips of bacon (thick cut, cooked, drained and crumbled)) shopping list
- 1/4 cup sliced green onion tops shopping list
- fresh ground black pepper (to taste) shopping list
- 1/4 cup of sour cream (topping for serving) shopping list
How to make it
- (Preheat the oven to 375F.)
- Wash the potatoes and bake them for approximately 50 minutes,
- or until tender.
- Remove from oven and let cool.
- Cut each potato in half. With a spoon, scoop out potato pulp leaving 1/4-inch of potato in each half.
- (You can use the potato pulse for mashed potatoes, etc...)
- Place potato skins in a lightly greased baking dish and fill each skin with cheddar cheese and the cooked bacon. Divide evenly between each skin. Bake for 7 - 10 minutes or until the cheese has melted. Remove from oven and top with sour cream and green onions.
People Who Like This Dish 6
The Cookthenewagecook Miami, FL
The Rating5 people
Love these. Thanks for the post!
Joymariemystic_river1 in Bradenton loved it
how can you go wrong with this !! great post..fivepeetabear in mid-hudson valley loved it
Sounds great - do you cook the bacon and put it in the skins or is it raw in the skins? Just curious.valinkenmore in Malott loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!