Cedar Planked Alaskan salmon With citrus RubFrom mystic_river1 5 years ago
- Ingredients shopping list
- cedar plank shopping list
- 3 wild Alaska salmon filets shopping list
- Zest of one each orange, lemon, and lime shopping list
- 1/4 cup kosher salt shopping list
- 1 Tbsp black pepper, ground fresh shopping list
- 1/2 tsp Alder-smoked salt, ground fine shopping list
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger shopping list
How to make it
- On individual (easier to serve) or on one cedar plank
- Place your filets skin side down on planks
- Season with above seasoning
- Grill med high 40 minutes
- Method for seasoning
- Combine all the ingredients in a small zip-top bag and shake to combine.
- Set aside for at least three hours to allow the flavors to marry.
- Use as you would any other seasoning.
The Cookmystic_river1 Bradenton, Florida
The Rating18 people
5puddlewonderful in Beverly Hills Adjacent loved it
great family recipe thank high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
fantastic recipe,JM. You have my 5.m2googee in Tomball loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!