Stuffed Greek ChickenFrom floridiangourmet 6 years ago
- 2 chicken breasts shopping list
- 1 TBS chopped sun-dried tomatoes chopped shopping list
- 1 cup of fresh spinach shopping list
- 3 TBS of feta cheese shopping list
- 2 TBS pine nuts or almonds shopping list
- 2 TBS Demeter's Greek seasoning shopping list
- 1/4 cup olive oil shopping list
- juice of 1/2 lemon shopping list
How to make it
- Add the Greek seasoning, lemon juice to the olive oil in a bowl and stir to incorporate all ingredients. Pour over chicken in a glad bag and marinate overnight or at least 4 hrs.
- Bring one cup of water to a boil in a small pot and add the spinach and cook for 2 minutes, drain and squeeze out all excess water. Rough chop pine nuts and sun-dried tomatoes and combine with the feta and spinach and mix together. Seperate into two equal parts and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350
- Slice chicken lengthwise one inch from end in the center of chicken to form a pocket. Stuff each chicken breast with one equal part of mixture.
- Pour some of the oil from marinating bag into a oven proof skillet and on a medium to high heat saute chicken breast for 3 minutes.
- Turn over breast and repeat. Place in 350 degree oven for 15 minutes. ( allow to rest 5 minutes prior to serving)
The Cookfloridiangourmet Hudson, FL
The Rating12 people
I gave it a High 5! like it!cuzpat in Sikeston loved it
Very good!joe1155 in Munchen loved it
I love it! Not a big feta fan, but I think this sounds delicious! And I like that it is for two! Great pic also. High 5!justjakesmom in Everett loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!