Savory Oven Baked Chicken BreastFrom donman 4 years ago
- ½ cup of dried breadcrumbs (I used Italian breadcrumbs) shopping list
- ¼ cup of grated parmesan cheese (I used about ½ of cup) shopping list
- 2 tablespoons of finely chopped fresh parsley (I used store bought dried parsley) shopping list
- ½ teaspoon of pepper shopping list
- salt to taste (I used 1 heaping teaspoon of kosher salt) shopping list
- ½ cup of real butter, melted shopping list
- 2 teaspoons of finely chopped fresh garlic (I used store bought minced garlic) shopping list
- 6 (4-ounce) boneless skinless chicken breasts (I used 5 larger chicken breasts) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375 Deg. F.
- Combine the breadcrumbs, parmesan cheese, parsley, pepper and salt in a shallow bowl and set aside.
- Combine the butter and garlic into a 9” pie pan.
- Dip 1 chicken breast at a time into the butter mixture, then into the breadcrumb mixture, turning to coat evenly.
- Place the chicken into an ungreased 13X9 inch baking pan.
- Drizzle with any remaining butter mixture.
- Bake for 25 to 35 minutes or until the chicken is lightly brown and juices run clear when pierced with a fork. (be sure to check at 25 minutes)
- TIP: Adding herbs to the recipe can change the way it tastes. For flavor variations, try mixing ½ teaspoon dried herbs, such as rosemary or sage, into the melted butter mixture.
The Cookdonman Hammond, LA
The Rating15 people
HI Friend! Glad ta have you as my cooking 'bud' I love this chicken dish!!! It's how I cook. simple and downhome fare I Love making casseroles out of leftovers, I think tat's my 'forte; so to speak.. HIGH FIVE FORKS!!! Check out some of my rrecipe...moresnowcat17 in Milwaukee loved it
I forgot to type not:)snowcat17 in Milwaukee loved it
Mmm Mmm Good sounding!! high 5cuzpat in Sikeston loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!