Hannukah Beef TenderloinFrom dugger 10 years ago
How to make it
- 1. Stir together sherry, soy sauce, and green onions.
- 2. Rub tenderloin with olive oil, place on a wire roasting rack in a roasting pan.
- 3. Pour sherry mixture into the roasting pan.
- 4. Bake at 450 degrees for 45 to 50 minutes. Check doneness using a meat thermometer and bake to desired level.
- 5. Remove from oven, cover loosely with foil and let stand for 15 minutes before slicing.
People Who Like This Dish 12
The Cookdugger Crestwood (suburb Of Louisville), US
The Rating2 people
this sounds & looks great! what do you mean by "5 each green onion"?DetroitTokyo in Detroit loved it
Delicious! So glad I finally got around to making this. Thanks for sharing! More at: Hannukah Beef TenderloinDetroitTokyo in Detroit loved it
I just had to check this recipe out as you are making it for Mother's Day. Sounds easy and good!!dtour in Somewhere In Florida loved it