Creamy Poached EggsFrom asheats 9 years ago
How to make it
- In a medium skillet, combine American cheese, cream chesse, milk, and pepper.
- Cook and stir over medium heat until the cheese has melted.
- Remove from heat.
- Break an egg into a measuring cup.
- Carefully slide egg into cheese mixture. Repeat with remaining eggs.
- Cover and cook over medium-low heat for 3-5 minutes. The whites should be set completely and the yolks thicken but not hard.
- Top each muffin slice with egg.
- Stir the cheese mixture with a whisk; spoon over eggs.