Hamburger HashFrom donman 6 years ago
How to make it
- Cut the potatoes into small chunks, (1/4-1/2inch) submerge in a bowl of water and set aside.
- Brown beef, onion, salt and pepper in a large nonstick saucepan until meat is no longer pink. Drain and return meat mixture to the pan.
- Drain the potatoes, cover them with a damp paper towel then microwave them for 5 minutes, tossing them once at 2 ½ minutes.
- Add the potatoes, beef broth and enough water to barely cover the potatoes to the meat pan and bring to a boil.
- Lower heat to med-low (one line below med) and cook (uncovered) on a low boil for 30 minutes or until potatoes are tender and liquid has reduced/evaporated. (Stirring frequently so the hash doesn’t burn)
The Cookdonman Hammond, LA
The Rating10 people
Simple and downright good thanks luv this one high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Can't beat this for a heartwarming, comfort dish. I love it in the cold weather, especially with a big slab of corn bread slathered with butter. Thanks for the recipe. A 5 from me.tablescape in loved it
This looks so easy to do and make.sandygalesmith in Saint Joseph loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!