Cherry Cola Chocolate Mayonnaise Sauerkraut Bundt CakeFrom choclytcandy 5 years ago
- 2 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1/3 cup unsweetened Dutch-process cocoa powder shopping list
- 1 1/4 tsp bakings soda shopping list
- 1/4 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups sugar shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 cup light mayonnaise shopping list
- 1 cup cherry cola shopping list
- 1 cup sauerkraut, washed, drained, and chopped shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a bundt pan heavily with cooking spray.
- Sift flour, cocoa, baking soda and baking powder together on a sheet of waxed paper.
- In a large bowl with mixer on high speed, beat eggs, sugar and vanilla extract. Reduce speed to low and beat in mayonnaise. Add flour-cocoa mixture alternatively with cola. Stir in drained sauerkraut.
- Bake in prepared pan for 45 minutes. Cool 10 minutes.
The Cookchoclytcandy IN
The Rating6 people
Holy smokes! What a creative recipe this is! You going to make this one? Dutch cocoa is awesome so this has to be good plus I love kraut.floridiangourmet in Hudson loved it
Choc this has got be the the best cakes.. cherry and saurekrtaut... LOVE IT!!! HIGH FIVE FORKS!!!snowcat17 in Milwaukee loved it
I've made a chocolate saurekraut cake and it was very good, so moist, can't even tell there is saurekraut in it. Love the recipe, high 5 for you.henrie in Savannah loved it
Sweet Tooth446 members
Cookbook Reviews149 members
Piece Of Cake376 members
Sweet Suite159 members
Unusual Combinations82 members
Anything Goes286 members
Sugar N Spice N Everything Nice77 members
Unique And Unusual Recipes84 members
Cakes Of Any Type142 members
Cake OLicious60 members