Cowboy BeansFrom michellem 8 years ago
- 1 lb. hamburger shopping list
- 1 onion shopping list
- 1/2 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 1/3 cup white sugar shopping list
- 1tbsp. dry mustard shopping list
- 8 slices of bacon shopping list
- 2 tbsp. vinegar shopping list
- 1 can pork and beans shopping list
- 1 can kidney beans,drained shopping list
- 1 can red beans, drained shopping list
- 1 can lima beans shopping list
- 1 can ketchup shopping list
How to make it
- Cook bacon and cut into small pieces
- Brown beef and onion.
- Mix sugars, dry mustard and ketchup.
- Place all ingredients in a baking dish and mix together.
- Bake at least 1 hour.
The Cookmichellem Idaho, ID
The Rating4 people
mmmm...mmmm...I grew up on these beans - great "stick-to-the-ribs" fare! My daughter always asks for them at BBQs -krumkake in Chicago Suburbs loved it
Oh I know these are good, great post.henrie in Savannah loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!