SIMPLE GREEN ONION DIPFrom linebb956 9 years ago
How to make it
- In a large bowl add the sour cream
- cut green onions in half length ways
- then cut in small slices.. greens and all
- Stir well, check to see if it needs salt.
- Let sit in frig for at least 2 hours for flavors to meld...
- Serve with chips, crackers or veggies.. We also use it on baked potatoes.
- This is so easy, no need to buy the packaged..
The Cooklinebb956 La Feria, TX
The Rating5 people
How cool - this will be great for this summer's parties.luvshk in Republic loved it
Mmmm, yummy yummy!!! Perfect!wdsdy in loved it
simple and yummy! thanks for posting. :)grumblebee in victoria loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!