Spicy Chili Stuffed Twice Baked PotatoesFrom bakermanrooster 7 years ago
- 2 Large baking potatoes. shopping list
- 1 tsp white pepper. shopping list
- 1 tsp hot chili powder. shopping list
- 1 heaping tsp cumin. shopping list
- 1 heaping tsp oregano. shopping list
- 2 TBSP sour cream. shopping list
- 1 tsp rainbow colored peppercorns freshly ground. shopping list
- 1 TBSP butter or less to your tatse (for those who are watching their weight LOL). shopping list
- sea salt to taste. shopping list
- 4 strips of bacon diced fine cooked until crisp the crisper the better. shopping list
- Enough chili to fill the potato boats 1/2 full. shopping list
- Enough shredded habanero cheese or your favorite cheese to cover the top of the potato. shopping list
How to make it
- Bake potatoes until cooked through cut in half let cool then scrape out leaving enough potato to keep the skin firm.
- Put the potato scrapings in a medium bowl add all the spices,sour cream,bacon mix well.
- Fill the potato boats 1/2 way with the chili.
- Top it off with the potato mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Turn on the broiler.
- Top with the habanero cheese.
- Put under the broiler and melt the cheese keep a close eye on them so the cheese doesn't burn.
- Serve with cheese covered broccoli.
- Get ready for the spicest taters you have ever had.
The Cookbakermanrooster Wichita, KS
The Rating8 people
Hot yumhungrybear in Miner loved it
good game day goodie...five forkspeetabear in mid-hudson valley loved it
This is really nice! Love the spices here!juels in Clayton loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!