Stuffed Artichoke HeartsFrom pleclare 4 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Lightly grease a 9x13" baking dish.
- Melt the butter in a small saucepan over low heat;remove from heat and set aside.Place Parmesan cheese in a shallow bowl and set aside.
- Cut a thin slice from the bottom of each artichoke bottom so it will stand,and gently press your thumb into the center of each to form a depression for filling.. Sprinkle artichoke bottoms with lemon pepper and garlic salt.
- Combine the cream cheese,sour cream and chives in a bowl and mix well. Spoon about 1 Tbs of the filling into each artichoke bottom.
- Dip each stuffed artichoke bottom in melted butter,roll in Parmesan cheese and place into prepared baking dish
- Bake about 45 mins,until the tops of the artichokes are golden brown.
People Who Like This Dish 7
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating10 people
YUMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!laurieg in Wilmington loved it
Awesome! Hey, I have a good idea...now that you are retired you can just travel to each of our houses and we can cook and eat together!!! (And drink margaritas!) : )sparow64 in Sweetwater loved it
Oh man I want these. and maybe make a pizza with these topped with mozzkarlyn255 in Ypsilanti loved it