Banana Peanut Butter BreadFrom karlyn255 4 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 325F/170C.
- Grease and flour one large loaf tin or two smaller ones. Can even be done as mini loaves so everyone gets their own.
- Cream together the butter and sugar.
- Add the eggs, bananas, peanut butter, vanilla and mix well.
- add the baking soda mixing well.
- Add flour to mix a little at a time until all is blended.
- Or do as I do just start at the top of the list and add it all beating after each addition.
- Spread the batter in the pan and back for about an hour.
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cookkarlyn255 Ypsilanti, MI
The Rating10 people
Yum!pleclare in Framingham loved it
Sounds great to me!!bostyn in San Diego loved it
Love this i make it its wonderful too yummm thank u
yep ill copy when you fix it lol i see the flour and powder arent in the cooking directions but i think i can figure it out lol
tinkminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it