Banana Peanut Butter BreadFrom karlyn255 7 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 325F/170C.
- Grease and flour one large loaf tin or two smaller ones. Can even be done as mini loaves so everyone gets their own.
- Cream together the butter and sugar.
- Add the eggs, bananas, peanut butter, vanilla and mix well.
- add the baking soda mixing well.
- Add flour to mix a little at a time until all is blended.
- Or do as I do just start at the top of the list and add it all beating after each addition.
- Spread the batter in the pan and back for about an hour.
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cookkarlyn255 Ypsilanti, MI
The Rating10 people
Yum!pleclare in Framingham loved it
Sounds great to me!!bostyn in San Diego loved it
Love this i make it its wonderful too yummm thank u
yep ill copy when you fix it lol i see the flour and powder arent in the cooking directions but i think i can figure it out lol
tinkminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it