Apple Golden Raisin Cheesecake BarsFrom michellem 7 years ago
- 1 1/2 cups rolled oats shopping list
- 3/4 cup flour shopping list
- 1/2 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 3/4 cup plus 2 tbsp. white sugar shopping list
- 3/4 cup butter flavored crisco shopping list
- 2 (8 ounce) packages softened cream cheese shopping list
- 2 large eggs shopping list
- 1tsp vanilla shopping list
- 1 cup chopped granny smith apples shopping list
- 1/2 cup golden raisins shopping list
- 1 tsp. almond extract shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. ground nutmeg shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. ground allspice shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 350*
- Combine oats, flour, brown sugar and 1/4 cup white sugar in a large bowl, mix well.
- Cut in crisco with fork until crumbs form. Reserve 1 cup.
- Spray 13x9 inch baking pan.
- Press remaining mixture onto bottom of prepared pan.
- Bake at 350* for 12 to 15 minutes or until mixture sets. Place on cooling rack.
- Combine cream cheese,eggs, 1/2 cup white sugar and vanilla in large bowl.
- Beat at medium speed with mixer until well blended.
- Spread evenly over crust.
- Combine apples and raisins in medium bowl.
- Add almond extract;stir
- Add 2 tbsp sugar, cinnamon,nutmeg, and all spice;mix well
- Top cream cheese mixture evenly with apple mixture;sprinkle reserved oat mixture evenly over top.
- Bake at 350* for 20 to 25 minutes or until top is golden.
- Place on cooling rack;cool completely.
- Cut into bars.
People Who Like This Dish 21
The Cookmichellem Idaho, ID
The Rating6 people
These look and sound fantastic! I always look for new apple recipes! Bookmarked, thanks!juels in Clayton loved it
Wow Michelle these bars look great and the recipes sounds wonderful I love that oatmeal. Well everything about the recipe actually.
Five forks and a smile :)trigger in loved it
Just a wonderful and warm combination of flavors!greekgirrrl in Huntington Village loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!