Apple Golden Raisin Cheesecake BarsFrom michellem 9 years ago
- 1 1/2 cups rolled oats shopping list
- 3/4 cup flour shopping list
- 1/2 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 3/4 cup plus 2 tbsp. white sugar shopping list
- 3/4 cup butter flavored crisco shopping list
- 2 (8 ounce) packages softened cream cheese shopping list
- 2 large eggs shopping list
- 1tsp vanilla shopping list
- 1 cup chopped granny smith apples shopping list
- 1/2 cup golden raisins shopping list
- 1 tsp. almond extract shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. ground nutmeg shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. ground allspice shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 350*
- Combine oats, flour, brown sugar and 1/4 cup white sugar in a large bowl, mix well.
- Cut in crisco with fork until crumbs form. Reserve 1 cup.
- Spray 13x9 inch baking pan.
- Press remaining mixture onto bottom of prepared pan.
- Bake at 350* for 12 to 15 minutes or until mixture sets. Place on cooling rack.
- Combine cream cheese,eggs, 1/2 cup white sugar and vanilla in large bowl.
- Beat at medium speed with mixer until well blended.
- Spread evenly over crust.
- Combine apples and raisins in medium bowl.
- Add almond extract;stir
- Add 2 tbsp sugar, cinnamon,nutmeg, and all spice;mix well
- Top cream cheese mixture evenly with apple mixture;sprinkle reserved oat mixture evenly over top.
- Bake at 350* for 20 to 25 minutes or until top is golden.
- Place on cooling rack;cool completely.
- Cut into bars.
People Who Like This Dish 21
The Cookmichellem Idaho, ID
The Rating6 people
Wow! And here I'd about given up on sameold, sameold cheesecake, and you post this. Our trees are loaded with apples right now, so that means I have to make these. Uh, yeah, that's right, I got to do it!sweetwords in Raleigh loved it
I finally got to make these, and they are F-I-N-E, fine! Eaten warm with a bite of sharp cheese, loved by all. Thanks!sweetwords in Raleigh loved it
Sounds like a good recipe will try it ou.Thank you.momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!