shrimp scampi with a twistFrom gonzois48 7 years ago
How to make it
- saute chicken with spices and wine
- set aside
- boil pasta
- drain and rinse ( removes the starch so the pasta is not sticky)
- saute shrimp in garlic and butter
- Pour shrimp over pasta
- add chicken (large pieces)
- serve with any bread of your choice
- For us tonight...............will be a sour dough night!
- This is very simple, I whipped this up to take to work
The Cookgonzois48 Grand Rapids, MI
The Rating6 people
Wonderful flavors - thank you for sharing this recipe.aussie_meat_pie in My Kitchen loved it
Looks delicious. I'll be trying it very soon. 5 forksbrianna in loved it
This is great, like the combo of chicken and shrimp.
EDspinach1948 in Dorchester-Boston loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!