Banana Ice CreamFrom zena824 8 years ago
How to make it
- Mash bananas; set aside
- In a large bowl combine condensed milk, half and half and large cool whip and about a cup of whole milk.
- This may take several minutes to stir and blend well.
- Sometimes cool whip will still be lumpy looking.. thats ok if it is.
- Stir in vanilla and bananas; stir well.
- Pour into ice cream freezer and the pour rest of whole milk up to freeze line.
- Make per directions of your freezer.
- This icecream freezes very good
- Any fruit can be substituted for the bananas..
The Cookzena824 Somewhere, USA, AR
The Rating10 people
YOU ARE THE BEST, Zena - thank you for posting this. I remember banana ice cream from my youth (eons ago - )...now I really, really have to go buy that ice cream maker I've had my eye on!!!krumkake in Chicago Suburbs loved it
This ice cream picture is making ME melt - oh, for a spoonful! Guess I really am going to have to invest in an ice cream maker...this looks too good to only be able to stare at the picture!!krumkake in Chicago Suburbs loved it
My husband loves making ice cream. He eats 1/2 a gallon a night. Well pretty close to it. We will love this. Thank youcherihannah in Shickshinny loved it