Breaded Pork CutletsFrom dugger 5 years ago
How to make it
- Have the butcher roll the meat out or pound them with a meat mallet. See Photo
- Dredge the cutlets in flour. See Photo
- Heat an iron (or other large) skillet to high temp but not smoking.
- Arrange the cutlets in the skillet, with just enouth oil to coat the bottom, so they just touch together.
- Fry for 2-3 minutes per side until browned and done.
The Cookdugger Crestwood (suburb Of Louisville), US
The Rating4 people
Hay Dugger: My Grannie used to call these Chicken Fried Pork Chops. Thanks for the post cause I haven't thought about them in years. Sometimes we just get all caught up in international stuff with spices and such and forget just how good some of the ...moreelgourmand in Apia loved it
Grew up on these, have to make them up here, that's one I haven't tried on them yet...^5 =)debbie919 in Manahawkin loved it
Another great one!valinkenmore in Malott loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!