Breaded Pork CutletsFrom dugger 6 years ago
How to make it
- Have the butcher roll the meat out or pound them with a meat mallet. See Photo
- Dredge the cutlets in flour. See Photo
- Heat an iron (or other large) skillet to high temp but not smoking.
- Arrange the cutlets in the skillet, with just enouth oil to coat the bottom, so they just touch together.
- Fry for 2-3 minutes per side until browned and done.
The Cookdugger Crestwood (suburb Of Louisville), US
The Rating4 people
YUMMY - When's Supper?
This Would Go Great with Some Stewed Tomatoes Over Rice and My Famous Green beans!chef_irish in Gainesville loved it
Another great one!valinkenmore in Malott loved it
Grew up on these, have to make them up here, that's one I haven't tried on them yet...^5 =)debbie919 in Manahawkin loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!