Barbecued Round SteakFrom hungryjohn 5 years ago
- 1.5 pounds round steak shopping list
- 2 tablespoons oil shopping list
- 1 clove garlic, minced shopping list
- 3/4 cup vinegar shopping list
- 1 tablespoon sugar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon paprika shopping list
- 2 tablespoons worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1/2 cup catsup shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Cut beef into slices about 1-inch wide
- Preheat oven to 350 and heat oil in skillet.
- Brown steak in oil and move to greased 1.5-quart casserole
- Pour off excess oil and put garlic and remaining ingredients in skillet; simmer about 3 minutes.
- Pour sauce over meat, cover tightly with foil and bake at 350 for one hour.
- Remove foilf and bake for 30 minutes more.