Summer Chilled Green Beans And Onions In Sweet Sour Cream DressingFrom krumkake 7 years ago
- 1 pound fresh green beans, cleaned, cooked and cooled (canned green beans may be used, but the flavor is not quite the same) shopping list
- scant ½ cup sour cream (reduced fat sour cream is fine for this) shopping list
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar shopping list
- about 2 tablespoons sugar, to your taste (or sugar substitute) shopping list
- salt and pepper, to your taste shopping list
How to make it
- Mix sour cream, vinegar, sugar, salt and pepper in a bowl,
- Adjust seasoning to how sweet or salty you like it.
- Pour the sour cream dressing over the cold green beans.
- Serve cold.
- NOTE: I like the green beans just a touch crisp for this, so don't cook until they are completely soft (unless you prefer them that way!).
People Who Like This Dish 12
- JABNJENN Nowhere, Us
- ttaaccoo Buffalo, NY
- notyourmomma South St. Petersburg, FL
- optimistic1_2 Guelph, CA
- goblue434 Anniston, AL
- katzilla Saginaw, MI
- grandmacooks Somewhere In , VA
- greekcook1 Atlantic City, NJ
- mystic_river1 Bradenton, Florida
- msbooch75 Ocean Springs, MS
- Plus 2 othersFrom around the world!