Crock Pot French Dip SandwichesFrom valinkenmore 4 years ago
- 3 lbs chuck roast shopping list
- 1 (15 ounce) can beef broth shopping list
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelope onion soup mix shopping list
- 1/4 cup coffee (optional) shopping list
- 2 garlic cloves (optional) shopping list
- pepper shopping list
- sliced mushrooms to preference (Optional) shopping list
- garlic powder to taste (Optional) shopping list
- green peppers (Optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Rinse the roast and sprinkle it with pepper to taste & sprinkle with garlic power.
- Put the roast into your crock pot, and pour the broth and coffee (if using) over the roast.
- Add the soup mix and garlic (if using) into the liquid and stir a bit. Don't worry about getting the soup mix to dissolve. The crock pot does all the work!
- Cook on Low for 8 to 10 hours, slice meat, and serve hot on toasted hoagie rolls with your favorite cheese (I prefer provolone or Swiss). These are great with sautéed onions and mushrooms (can add bell pepper too). The broth makes delicious au jus for dipping your sandwiches.
People Who Like This Dish 16
The Cookvalinkenmore Malott, WA
The Rating7 people
sounds good! Love a good french dip!sparow64 in Sweetwater loved it
Yumm! can't wait to try this one on weekend.... to impress my "Canadian" hubby LOL. Thanks a bunch.2302817 in Port Hardy loved it
I am intrigued with 'Coffee' as one
of the ingredients in this "5"FORK!!!!!
Recipe~ I also like the fact that it can be
'cooking' while I do other things
and then produce a 'Wave-Review' when
I serve it to 'Frien...moremjcmcook in Beach City loved it