Deep Dish Taco SquaresFrom pleclare 7 years ago
- 1/2 lb lean ground beef shopping list
- 1/4 c chopped onion shopping list
- 2 Tbs taco seasoning mix shopping list
- 1 c Bisquick shopping list
- 1/4 c cold water shopping list
- 1/2 c sour cream shopping list
- 1/3 c mayonnaise shopping list
- 1/2 c shredded sharp cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1 med. tomato ,chopped (3/4 c) shopping list
- 1 can chopped green chilies. shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Spray 8" squareglass baking dish with nonstick spray. In 8" skillet,cook beef and onion over med-high heay 5 to 7 mins,stirring occasionally,until thoroughly cooked;drain/ Stir in taco seasoning mix till blended.
- In med. bowl,stir Bisquick and water till soft dough forms.Using fingers dipped in Bisquick mix,pat dough in bottom and 1/2" up the sides of baking dish.
- In same bowl, mix sour cream,mayonnaise and cheese till blended.
- Layer beef mixture,tomato and chilies over dough;spoon sour cream mixture over top.
- Bake 25-30 mins or till edges of dough are light golden brown.
People Who Like This Dish 11
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating16 people
I'll definately be trying this one out. It sounds delicious. 5 forksbrianna in loved it
How you could end up with 3.7 forks for this great recipe is beyond me.brianna in loved it
great recipe! quick and easy. thanks high 5buttercup21 in loved it