Homemade KahluaFrom rodeogirl73 8 years ago
How to make it
- Boil water, add coffee and blend till dissolved.
- Add sugar and stir till dissolved.
- Add vodka and remove from heat.
- Cut vanilla bean in fourths and place in a gallon glass jug.
- Add coffee mixture and store for 4 weeks, tightly covered.
- After 4 weeks, pour Kahlua from jug into bottles.
- Store tightly covered.
- Serve as desired.
People Who Like This Dish 13
The Cookrodeogirl73 Tacoma, WA
The Rating3 people
I've made homemade liqueur recipes in the past for Christmas but have never made homemade kahlua. Bookmarking for next Christmas season. Thanks for posting!debra47 in Fylde loved it
Just wanted to let you know that I used your recipe for making homemade kahlua and it is fabulous! Just gave you a rating also.debra47 in Fylde loved it
I love Kahlua!angelgal in New Philadelphia loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!