Easy Buffalo Chicken PizzaFrom rodeogirl73 7 years ago
How to make it
- Boil chicken in water till done.
- Remove chicken from water, either can diced it or shred it, however you like.
- In a small/medium bowl, dump chicken in bowl, pour sauce, to cover the chicken, toss it well.
- Pour half of the packet of sauce (I normally like light on sauce, but you can use whole packet if you like), spread on crust.
- Sprinkle and spread shredded cheese on.
- Sprinkle hot sauce on top of cheese (or you can sprinkle on top of chicken once on there).
- Spread buffalo chicken onto crust.
- Bake in oven at 400 for 15 minutes.
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cookrodeogirl73 Tacoma, WA
The Rating2 people
Now you've got both of my nephews drooling! lolmrtnzangel8 in SW loved it
About a week ago I asked my nephew what he wanted for his birthday..He said how bout that pizza we saw on your recipe site. His birthday was last nite, we celebrated that and New Year's Eve with your pizza. We ended up also making a cheese, a burge...moremrtnzangel8 in SW loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!